How we collect and handle your personal information;
• The kinds of personal information that we will collect and store;
• The purpose for which we collect personal information;
• Who we share your personal information with;
• How you can access and correct your personal information and how you can complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles – if any.
• To process your order for Goods / Services purchased through the Website;
• To contact you in response to a query or feedback from you;
• To enable more efficient browsing of the Website;
• To enable Wray Organic or an Associate to provide you with promotional material including but not limited to a marketing material in the form of a monthly Newsletter.
• Your name;
• Your address;
• Your telephone numbers;
• Your email address.
Personal information may also be collected through cookies and Website usage tracking.
Collecting Your Personal Information
Wray Organic will not collect or hold personal information about you without your consent and will only collect and store that personal information which you voluntarily provide to Wray Organic.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Wray Organic will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access. We employ physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure your information. Wray Organic will ensure that your personal information is kept up to date and will destroy any personal information which is no longer current. Wray Organic will also destroy or de-identify any personal information which belongs to you if you request that Wray Organic do so.
Wray Organic will store your personal information in a cloud server or online database (Database) which is operated by a company called Vision 6 Pty Ltd (Vision 6). Wray Organic will maintain and update the Database each month.
Wray Organic’s graphic artist Emma Sheldrake (Graphic Artist) will provide instructions each month to Vision 6 in relation to Wray Organic’s marketing material which includes monthly newsletters. The newsletters will be sent to you by email.
Wray Organic will send your personal information, if you have requested to receive the newsletters by post, to Spot Productions (Spot). Spot print names and addresses onto envelopes and insert the newsletters into the envelopes to be delivered by Australia Post to you. If you no longer want to receive newsletters please contact Wray Organic and Wray Organic will remove your details from the Database.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Wray Organic agrees in any dealings with Associates or other persons or Corporations to act in a confidential and correct manner and observe the provisions of the Australian Privacy Principles.
Wray Organic will use your personal information for the following primary purpose:
• To Provide Goods / Services to you;
• To contact you to discuss the Goods / Services or orders for Goods / Services generally, or in response to a query or feedback from you;
• To forward direct marketing material such as newsletters (Newsletters) if you have provided Wray Organic with your consent to receive such marketing material
You can opt out of receiving any direct marketing material by removing your name from the Database by contacting Wray Organic.
Wray Organic or its Associate do not rent, sell or lease your personal information to other third parties.
• You have provided us with your consent; or
• We are required to do so by law.
Wray Organic will not provide your information to an individual who is not in Australia.
Cookies and Usage Tracking
Wray Organic and any Associate may use small text files called “cookies”:
• To enable more efficient browsing of the website;
• To keep you logged in to the website as you move from page to page;
• For statistical purposes, such as to determine which pages our visitors view most often, and to provide a better browsing experience.
Individuals Right of Access
You can request to delete or amend any personal information stored by Wray Organic or its Associates by contacting Wray Organic. Wray Organic will take all reasonable steps to allow you to access your personal information unless such access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other individuals.
You may make a complaint if you believe that Wray Organic has breached any of the Australian Privacy Principles by contacting Wray Organic and Wray Organic will investigate and resolve your complaint as soon as reasonably possible. If you are not satisfied with how Wray Organic handled your complaint you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by telephoning 1300 363 992 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF THIS SITE MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT THE PRACTICES SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY. YOUR CONTINUED USE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE CHANGES.